American Rider offers you this Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe for rental. If you want to try the feeling of freedom of a Harley Davidson, hire this bike now! In fact, this is a legendary motorcycle, ideal to go en route. American Rider offers you the best prices and the security of being one of the best companies in motorcycle rental.
The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
The FLSTN Softail Deluxe combines nostalgia with a modern powertrain and suspension for a truly confidence-inspiring riding experience. For 2009, the Softail Deluxe has a redesigned, narrow-profile rider seat with collapsible pockets in the shell that make the seat narrower when straddling the motorcycle at rest. Seat height is just 24.5 inches, among the lowest for a full-sized motorcycle.
An easy-reach pull-back handlebar and riser package, lowered suspension, extended kickstand and exclusive integrated luggage rack make the Softail Deluxe an even more functional ride. Classic design touches include wide whitewall tires on Chrome Laced Steel wheels, tombstone tail light on the rear fender, intricate cloisonné and sparkling chrome. Named for its rear-suspension design, which mimics the lines of a vintage hard-tail frame but offers the comfort of modern suspension that is hidden under the chassis . The rigid powertrain allows tight packaging of the engine and frame and creates a solid connection between the rider and the power that moves the motorcycle, enhancing the emotional experience of riding.
FLSTN Softail Deluxe features:
- 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission
- Black powder-coated engine with chrome covers
- Chrome Over/Under Shotgun exhaust
- New narrow profile seat with low 24.5-inch seat height
- Chrome oil tank
- MU85B-16 rear / MT90-16 front wide whitewall tires
- Chrome Laced Steel wheels
- FL rear fender
- Two-piece, two-up seat with detachable passenger pillion
- Low-rise pull-back handlebar
- Five-gallon Fat Bob tank
- Distinctive headlight nacelle
- Clear-lens reflector-optic passing lamps
- Integrated luggage rack
- Tombstone tail light
- FL front forks with full FL fender
- Full-length floorboards with heel/toe shift lever